Saturday, March 29, 2014

Úna arrives today

I haven't seen Úna since January 25 so I am beyond excited about her upcoming trip. The photos below are her dressed ready for her first airplane ride. ( the hat was knit by me). Nora and Ainaté are following my dictum to dress children in bright colours when you travel,so you can spot them easily .

Saw Dr Nakamura yesterday. I see him twice a week on Tuesdays and Fridays. It's very reassuring to have these regular check -ins with him. He is still very happy as am I although I have a very hard time believing that this saga might be over.  He has begun begun tapering some of my meds which is a good thing. But in the meantime I feel woozy betimes as my body gets used to this new regimen. We are still on track for the April 18 th "release" date. I will see dr Cecchi once a week and come down here to the City of Hope once a month

I will miss having Joanna and Steve around. They have taken excellent care of me and have taken their duties very seriously. You wouldn't believe that amount of rub a dub dubbing that needs to be done. Thanks a million Joanna and Steve.

And.....Thank you all for your continued support. I love hearing from you! Xxo





No comments:

Post a Comment