Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Shower heaven

Sile here. Very brief post as I am knackered. Why? The neighbors in our upscale 'hood had a party last night --- outside. Thumping music etc. Finally called Monrovia's finest at about 11:30. They came. Party stopped. 5 minutes later started again! Called again. Finally around midnight all quiet.

The high point of today was taking a shower with no picc line in. In other words I could just get into the shower. I didn't have to have my minder---Hazel at the moment--wrap my arm in plastic wrap--- always made me feel like a hunk of leftover ham! Have not been able to just hop into the shower since January 25! Ahhh the small things.


This is Úna this morning---March 12


This is Aoibh--- pronounced Eve--my great niece. Sheila's daughter, and hazel's granddaughter. Also taken this morning. In Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment