Monday, March 10, 2014

Síle's address until May ( or thereabouts)

The new address is in the contact us section--- or so I am told--- but I'll put it here too:

227, North Myrtle Avenue
Monrovia CA 91016

Tomorrow I have my favorite procedure--- a bone marrow biopsy. Ugh. This will be my 12th? In two years. But tomorrow's will let us know how much of Frank's bone marrow I actually have. So while I am not excited about the biopsy itself, it will be interesting to hear how the marrow is doing. 

A nice relaxing day here. The usual appointments followed by chats with Hazel and Jim. Resting. Walking. As today was Jim's birthday, Hazel cooked up a delicious dinner  followed by Christmas pudding for the birthday boy. Alas I was not able to partake as it is packed full of dried fruit which is a big no no on my diet. But.... It smelled delicious! And jim loved it. Thank you Aileen, ( my niece) for sending it
Xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment