Sunday, March 16, 2014

Uneventful day: that's what we like!


 Sīle here. A lazy Sunday. Well at least for me. Hazel and Judy ( friend from Indianpolis)were out and about. More specifically they went to the Apple store in Pasadena. And Hazel got an IPod mini. Woohoo.

Another highlight from today. A longer uphill walk for me and a chat with a neighbor who invited us to see her magical backyard. I have never been in a place where people are so friendly. Our new BF, Kathleen Kelly, guess where her family is from, then invited us to help ourselves to lemons and tangerines. Now the larder is stocked with  citrus. Xxo

Úna in a hat I knit ( please don't look too carefully because there are a few boo boos)


Judy, Hazel and I in the backyard alluded to above. Swimming pool has been made into a koi pond 

1 comment: