Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Day +27: Discharge, Nora, Una!

Hello!  Nora here.  In for a quick few days to give Ralph a bit of a break and to check on the progress of things.  So much has changed and in such a positive direction!  I'm looking forward to seeing the patient for myself tomorrow morning when Ralph and I meet with Nurse Katie to go over the discharge details one last time.  As I've just arrived, I don't have much to share beyond how strange it is to return to a place as foreign as Monrovia/Duarte and the Mariot Residence Inn and yet have it all feel so familiar . . . no directions necessary as I navigated from the airport.  Weird.  Given my limited first hand knowledge of the matter at hand, I'll return to my favorite topic:  life with Una.  Here's what we've been up to:

Weekend in Forestville with Grim (we only crossed paths with Gralph for an hour or so).


Wearing the cutest hat ever.  It finally fits and she's been wearing it A LOT.


Drinking beers at Cato's with Bridget and Olive (and Joe, not pictured).


Visiting me at work one last time (Ainte and Una have been making weekly visits during Ainate's maternity leave).


Cooking all day Sunday in preparation for Ainate's return to work this week.


Chillin'.  Feeling good about being four months old.






1 comment:

  1. Give my best to Sile ... I have been holding her in my healing thoughts! And of course hug Una and Ainate and yourself from me.

    ReplyDelete