Friday, January 17, 2014

Day zero is January 29

Nora and I leave this Sunday and my outpatient chemo begins on Monday Jan 20. I go in to the hospital on January 25 for more chemo ( that's when I will lose my hair and look like my brothers!). The day of the actual transfusion of Frank's stem cells is January 29. Day Zero! Sounds like some kind of movie. 
I will be in the hospital until the end of February and then to a casita on the City of Hope (COH) grounds until mid May

This week has passed in a blur of packing, dr appointments and most importantly ----Úna gazing! Biut if I have not returned your call or email, I am sorry. I am mostly excited about this and very appreciative of DrCecchi and his team for getting me to this point. I am also grateful for the smooth hand off to  Dr Nakamura and his team. I am in excellent hands as Dr Cecchi kept assuring me!

Thank you all for the unbelievable help and support. Honestly I would not be here without you xxo


You asked so here it is. My address until the end of February :

Síle Convery
City of Hope
Helford Hospital 6th Floor
1500 E. Duarte Road
Duarte CA 91010




Donor Convery at work. Consulting  with Jim on wine choices!
I want a sweater like Úna's


No comments:

Post a Comment