Sunday, November 24, 2013

False Alarm...maybe

The battle with the insurance company continues and therefore am still awaiting my transplant. However, all will be revealed on Tuesday, November 26, as that is the deadline for me to enroll in a new insurance plan which will OK my transplant---in January 2014. My counts are all still dropping which is why Drs Nakamura (City of Hope) and Cecchi ( Cancer Center in Berkeley) wanted the transplant show to get on the road sooner rather than later. I now need to get red blood and platelet infusions and my white counts are also dropping. The latter drop means that I have to be extra careful around people and so have eliminated hugging which is in fact much harder than you would imagine!

Úna continues to delight and if I am feeling low, I just go by Nóra and Ainaté's house for some Úna therapy. Her first outing was to Pixar, where Eoin got to indoctrinate her into the Pixar way!
My 2 best girls!
Jim and Una share a laugh


Nothing beats having a cute baby!

Ainate shows us how it's done

Eoin figures out the best angle

Ralph is delighted

Notice her cute monster outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment